“Excellent trip!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

First time to Costa Rica and an avid fisher-women! Had an excellent time with 2 very educated fisherman. Trip couldn't have been any better!

Thank you so much for making my dream come true!

Blue Marlin girl

Visited October 2013

“The best fishing day ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

We all know how beautiful Costa Rica is but if you love fish is not way to around this would be the best choice Guarantee!! Very nice people, they would trick you real special! Flamingo sport fishing!! Thank you for make my vacation Definitely the best!!

Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Best day of Fishing in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've travelled much and I've fished much and never ended being in the boat people talk about....and god knows that's what we all want! Didn't know what was coming for me that day!

Pick up at my Tamarindo hotel was in time for the transfer to Playa Flamingo. Pay be credit card at the dock! Met the crew. Captain Erick and mates Eduardo and Ivan. Great, fun experienced guys. We ended up hooking and bringing in 9 sailfish that day! Including a triple header!!! Lost a few on top of that. Even let the helpers bring in a Sailfish each...which to my surprise, they had never done! Erick is by far the best captain I've encountered on my fishing trips. Always had an eye out to spot the fish coming in, he was changing bait, changing the position of lines, awesome boat control when we had a fish on!!

Fishing is fishing. There are good days and the crappy ones. But what matters most is the experience, the good guys, the fun times, the effort the guys put in and that's what that crew did!

Thanks guys for making this the trip of a lifetime!

Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas
“I have been on several fishing trips to CR with friends and have caught marlin, sailfish, and dorado, and have enjoyed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

each trip. The deck hands and captain were very knowledgeable, plus very friendly. I am looking forward to my next trip to CR.

Visited June 2013
Bedford, Texas
“Flaming Sportfishing = excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

my family friends and i have fished with Captain Joel, his team , and the great friendly staff at Flamingo Sportfishing several times over the years. Lots of Sails, Marlin, Tuna, and Dorado. We have done it all and been very pleased. Good tackle, Sound boats, great food, fresh Sushi at times, and a real positive party atmosphere when it is going. Erika, her Mom and Beto have helped with other things like hotel, restaurant guide, and transportation which was a party in itself as well. Pura Vida

Visited June 2013