“Día perfecto de la pesca!”

Flamingo Sportfishing CR
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Just being on the water was good enough for me, but to watch my son reel in this MahiMahi or Dorado as they call it in Costa Rica made the entire trip. Great experience, good music, snack and drinks provided....what more could you ask for. I would recommended this excursion to anyone visiting this area who wants a great day out on the water!!! Thanks to Captain Warner and his crew for an awesome day.

The Harriman Family

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have gone to Costa Rica 3 times and every time i use them for fishing, snorkeling or whatever else i want a boat for. they are polite hard working and very fun to be around as they have Pura Vida oozing out of them. Like I said the captains and their assistants work very hard to make you happy and Erika is very good with customer service and has a very conyagious smile. You'll be in good hands with them cause they love what they do. Pura Vida!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

First time to Costa Rica and an avid fisher-women! Had an excellent time with 2 very educated fisherman. Trip couldn't have been any better!

Thank you so much for making my dream come true!

Blue Marlin girl

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We all know how beautiful Costa Rica is but if you love fish is not way to around this would be the best choice Guarantee!! Very nice people, they would trick you real special! Flamingo sport fishing!! Thank you for make my vacation Definitely the best!!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've travelled much and I've fished much and never ended being in the boat people talk about....and god knows that's what we all want! Didn't know what was coming for me that day!

Pick up at my Tamarindo hotel was in time for the transfer to Playa Flamingo. Pay be credit card at the dock! Met the crew. Captain Erick and mates Eduardo and Ivan. Great, fun experienced guys. We ended up hooking and bringing in 9 sailfish that day! Including a triple header!!! Lost a few on top of that. Even let the helpers bring in a Sailfish each...which to my surprise, they had never done! Erick is by far the best captain I've encountered on my fishing trips. Always had an eye out to spot the fish coming in, he was changing bait, changing the position of lines, awesome boat control when we had a fish on!!

Fishing is fishing. There are good days and the crappy ones. But what matters most is the experience, the good guys, the fun times, the effort the guys put in and that's what that crew did!

Thanks guys for making this the trip of a lifetime!