My husband, myself and two other couples we travel with stayed here for the Memorial Day long weekend and we were impressed by the hotel's picturesque cliff side location, its facilities, and staff. The hotel recently came under new management and is undergoing extensive renovations. Our rooms appeared to just having been renovated and were nicely appointed and bright, and within steps of direct access from the room's patio to the pool.
The hotel's restaurant served delicious fresh seafood on its expansive outdoor terrace overlooking a to die for sunset view. The hotel's general manager, Willie, was exceptional and the word 'no' doesn't appear to be in his vocabulary as he helped us with all our questions on tours and must see sites, and was very knowledgeable about local history, etc. We will definitely come back and recommend to anyone looking for a value driven beach side stay in one of the most scenic locations in Costa Rica.
Bianca, New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Flamingo Beach is an Ocean Front Hotel in exclusive Playa Flamingo. In addition to sporting its own privately accessed beach.Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel is close to Conchal Beach, and Penca Beach and only a short distance from Tamarindo Beach and Hermosa Bay Beach. Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel also features multiple dining venues, the best of indoor and outdoor dining, ample meeting and banquet space, multiple bars including a wet bar and spacious Ocean Front terraces. Weddings, events, family trips... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Flamingo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estela De Fuego Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Paradise Flamingo Beach Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo