My wife, my two kids and myself stayed for one night. Price was $104 breakfast included. We received very good service, all the personnel were very kind when we asked for stuff (extra pillow, towels, etc...) We ate at its restaurant and the prices were reasonable and the food was good. The room was very clean, I have never paid extra for a room with ocean view, but in this hotel every room has an outstanding panoramic view which in other places would cost at least $100 extra..
Now, the hotel looks old and in need of restoration. no flat panel TV but an old CRT, A/C worked but was noisy and is obvious it is an old model. No keycards for the room but regular keys. Breakfast was not up to the place, it looked cheap and some corners were cut to reduce cost (no orange juice but an orange flavored beverage for example).
There is a new administration running the place, it could improve over time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Flamingo Beach is an Ocean Front Hotel in exclusive Playa Flamingo. In addition to sporting its own privately accessed beach.Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel is close to Conchal Beach, and Penca Beach and only a short distance from Tamarindo Beach and Hermosa Bay Beach. Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel also features multiple dining venues, the best of indoor and outdoor dining, ample meeting and banquet space, multiple bars including a wet bar and spacious Ocean Front terraces. Weddings, events, family trips... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Flamingo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estela De Fuego Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Paradise Flamingo Beach Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo