The owners of the hotel were so kind and accommodating. The location of the hotel is a little far from the main beach and on a very steep hill. If you have a car it should be fine. Hotel has an amazing view and is in a very quiet spot. My one complaint would have to be the cleanliness and upkeep of the room. Our room reeked of moth balls. The ac was old and rickety and the sliding door was extremely heavy and did not open easily. TV was out dated and overall the room was kind of bare. If you are looking for something affordable then this spot would be great , however if you want something with a little more character and coziness then stay clear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Flamingo Beach is an Ocean Front Hotel in exclusive Playa Flamingo. In addition to sporting its own privately accessed beach.Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel is close to Conchal Beach, and Penca Beach and only a short distance from Tamarindo Beach and Hermosa Bay Beach. Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel also features multiple dining venues, the best of indoor and outdoor dining, ample meeting and banquet space, multiple bars including a wet bar and spacious Ocean Front terraces. Weddings, events, family trips... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradise Flamingo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estela De Fuego Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Paradise Flamingo Beach Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo