We absolutely loved our hotel. The owners were very friendly and helpful along with the rest of the staff. Playa Flamingo is pretty quiet so we spent a couple of evenings hanging out at the hotel for dinner and had a chance to get to know the staff, and the area. The hotel was beautiful and we ate breakfast every morning on the balcony. The view was amazing and make sure you wear sunscreen (even to breakfast) as there may not be a place to sit in the shade. The food at the hotel, including the free breakfast, was very good. My husband and I quickly grew to love casado or rice and beans with breakfast. This place is a great bargain and a great hotel! Only complaint: there was no where to sit in our hotel room other than the bed or two plastic chairs outside. A small love seat would have been a nice addition.
Don't let the hill discourage you! We walked up and down it multiple times a day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Flamingo Beach is an Ocean Front Hotel in exclusive Playa Flamingo. In addition to sporting its own privately accessed beach.Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel is close to Conchal Beach, and Penca Beach and only a short distance from Tamarindo Beach and Hermosa Bay Beach. Paradise Flamingo Beach Hotel also features multiple dining venues, the best of indoor and outdoor dining, ample meeting and banquet space, multiple bars including a wet bar and spacious Ocean Front terraces. Weddings, events, family trips... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Flamingo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estela De Fuego Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Paradise Flamingo Beach Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo