“Best pizza I have had... Hands down!!!”

El Huerto De Playa Grande
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Playa Grande
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fusion
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: El Huerto is a Mediterranean Fusion style restaurant based in the tranquil national park Marino Las Bualas, famous for its wood-oven Pizzas. Its suitable for large groups, romantic dining, children and special occasions. We also serve fresh fish, tenderloin steaks, salads and pastas, cocktails and personally selected wines.
Edmonton
“Best pizza I have had... Hands down!!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

Piszza was so goooood!! No joke! Desert was fantastic, got some lemon drink for desert as well. Atmosphere is great, music is going, but not loud. We could still talk. Our 3 year old loved place as well.

Bradenton, Florida
“They weren't kidding!”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My wife and I are staying in Playa Grande (Rip Jack Inn) and we ate tonight at El Huerto. We came here for the GREAT reviews of the pizza. Well, maybe they were exaggerating! No sirree!
It really was some of the very best pizza we have ever had. WE had the shrimp pizza! We had a Greek Salad (huge) and the bread pudding (a work of art). The pizza had very good tomato sauce and the perfect blend of cheese, onions and peppers with very fresh shrimp. Great place. By the way, they offered OFF spray for the bugs!

• Visited August 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Pizza was delicious and nice red wine. Our young waiter was also really helpful and on his game. I'd go back if I were to stay here again. My friend had the chicken and it was average but the other food coming out looked good. I bet the seafood would be a winner.

Visited August 2012
Colorado
“Special dinner”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

It was nice to sit outside for dinner. Unfortunately mosquitos love me so that wasn't pleasant. Excellent meal

Visited March 2012
FL
“When you want a pizza and you're far from home....”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I admit it, after being away from the US for even a couple days I start to crave pizza. El Huerto more then satisfied our pizza needs. Their wood oven margherita was really good, and we also had a caprese salad- fantastic, loved the bit of pesto on it! We went away very happy.

• Visited April 2012