“What a Life!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beach's Massage

Beach's Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Josefina Loria Solis and I am a massage therapist, trained at the School of Massage Therapies in San Jose, Costa Rica. I offer deep-tissue, full-body oil massage therapy right on the beach. I have a background in sports and chiropractic massage, and, while I do not offer formal chiropractic treatment, I can offer healing or athletic massages to safely and pleasantly address your body's needs. Melt away your stress as you listen to the sound of the waves of Playa Hermosa. I offer draping, but also recommend that you wear a swimsuit, as the massage is offered outdoors in a peaceful corner of the public beach in front of Hotel Bosque del Mar.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a Life!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

The girls that work for the place are AMAZING!!! My sister and I had a wonderful pedicure with beautiful designs done. My husband had "best massage in my life" done by an amazing masseuse that worked there as did my Mother and Father. All this was done at La Finisterra while having a cocktail and a wonderful view!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JenMonath

San Jose, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Small woman, Fantastic massage hands!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

At the Villas Sol resort go down to the beach and to your left there are several massage tables. Ask for GLEN SMITH and AVOID the first set of tables with all women hawking "matching prices."

Ask Glen for a massage by MIRNA. She's barely five feet tall but has the hands of a lobsterman. Choose the "completely naked under the towel" option for an unfettered massage. No hanky-panky, no "happy ending," but one of the best massages I have ever received. She appreciates feedback "Pocito ouch" or "Oh SI SI SI" and she will back off the ouches and spend more time on the SI's ("yeses").

Tell Glen that Bill and his friends Tim and Linda referred you and you'll get the special price of $29 (plus add a tip of $5 to Mirna).

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Bill F
“Awesome massage and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our massages! We definitely recommend visiting Josefina.

Harrington, Washington
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Nice massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

$29 for 1 hour. Relaxing with the ocean waves in the background.

Visited June 2012
Keller, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

We can't say enough about how wonderful the messages were. Just the perfect amount of pressure. (as you asked for) The price also can't be beat.

Visited June 2012