We rented a villa for 3 nights, its well equipped (fridge, microwave oven, coffee maker, stove, toaster, blender), swimming pool its ok, no very big, but enough for kids under supervision, its 160cm on the deepest, its located at 300 feet from the beach, so you can walk and leave the car at the hotel, there is a very well stocked supermarket nearby and El Coco its a 3 mile drive, there you can find bigger supermarkets and lots of restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste