A fine place to stay, could be better. We were given a place in the far corner away from everyone. They said all the other villas were taken, but people were never there. Place could be great...witht a little work. fine for price.
Pros: the price, the gardens, the front desk girl, the friendly gardeners, private space, kitchen for long term guests
Cons: Villas 7 and 8, the owners outdoor gym equipment, the bathroom (smell), the safes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an extensive garden with endemic fauna, sun terrace, swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout, Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel is located 70 metres from the beach. Guests at Villas Acacia Beach & Garden Hotel will enjoy breakfast that they can choose between an American breakfast and Costa-Rican food breakfast for an extra fee. They can also find a variety of restaurants within 2 minutes' walk. This property is 10 minutes' drive from Coco Beach and 20 minutes' drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Acacia Hotel Playa Hermosa
- Villa Acacia Costa Rica/Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste