This was the most Perfect Hotel & location to celebrate our Honeymoon.
The service was excellent in all areas. Dinner, lunch, brekkie, room service, bar (drinks served to wherever you are; beach, pool, room.) front desk- (extremely friendly & helpful)
The staff were always happy,friendly and willing to help.Really made us feel comfortable.
All the staff knew us by name and we knew all there names (Great personal service)
It was just an overall Great experience with all the staff.
We stayed in the ocean front jacuzzi suite. AMAZING! This room was gorgeous.
Huge modern room. This room had everything. Remote control that; dimmed the lights, turned on the fan and the best part was power shutters! Great for the morning ocean view sunrise. Laying in our bed having two huge windows on both sides of the 39" plasma T.V. you could see and hear the ocean perfectly.
The location & view was outstanding. Just a few steps from the sand & ocean.
Sitting on the deck or in the outside terrace double jacuzzi you could hear the beautiful sound of the ocean all day long. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bathroom was great. (nice shower and door going to the outside jacuzzi.)
There was also a living room with a sofa couch, chair, mini bar, fridge & another plasma T.V.
This was our first time in Costa Rica (many more times to come in the future, We LOVED it)
We thought the location was excellent. One of the most beautiful beaches around. Only 30min from Liberia airport. Easy driving to other close towns.
Restaurants and shops close by. The hotel is in a beautiful setting.(lots of tropical plants and wildlife)
The food at the Hotels restaurant was excellent. We went to 5 different restaurants and found the food excellent in all of them. Costa Rica has Great food!
August was a great time of the year to come to this area in Costa Rica (Guanacaste, Playa Hermosa) because everything is lush, green and beautiful (not brown and burnt up). Its not busy and most Hotels are a lot cheaper. We will be coming back for sure and it will deffinately be around the same time.
The Sunsets were Amazing.
What we Loved best;
- The room (#604) what a view! WOW!
- service from all the staff ( Christian, Jason, Jorge, Jonny, Carlos, Hubert)
- restaurant food
-pool & hot tub
-the overall setting was gorgeous
- relaxing, quite, & peaceful
I could keep going on and on, but I would 110% recommend this Gorgeous Hotel to any couples going away for any special occasion. You will definitely be impressed. Its worth the upgrade to ocean front.
-need adjustable water temp in the jacuzzi tub. (not a big deal) we found it comfortable but some people may prefer it warmer.
We hope someone finds this helpful.
THE HONEYMOON and place of a LIFETIME.......... Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique beachfront property in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste with a high-end boutique eco concept comes alive with Hotel Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Bosque del Mar Playa Hermosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bosque Del Mar Playa Hermosa Costa Rica - Guanacaste