The big plus about this location is that its located at the beach front and next to a surf school where you can rent surf boards.
The downside is:
- rooms are a bit cramped
- its very warm in the rooms and there is only a fan
- rooms are noisy, music from very nearby bars plays till late at night
- the bathroom facilities are very limited, small toilet right after the door and a shower with only cold water (which isnt too bad, since the water is warmed up by the heat in the area anyway)
- staff didnt clean our room during our 2 day visit
- you can't pay by credit card
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Locanda is located in the heart of Samara, right on beautiful Samara Beach! 'Locanda' comes from the traditional Italian name for a Tavern, modest restaurant with annexed accommodation. In the past centuries, it had nobler significance corresponding to the modern hotel, and also indicated, in the eighteenth century, luxury hotel. Hotel Locanda proposes to you alternative solutions for your accommodation in relation to the various needs: 2 fully equipped apartments with a large terrace 2 two-bedroom apartment with patio 5 double rooms with patio or terrace 2 triple rooms with patio 2 luxury beachfront double rooms 6 luxury bungalows in a tropical garden All rooms and apartments have just been completely remodeled at the end of 2011. Bungalows are just recently built Private parking, 24/7 security, wi fi, cable tv, daily domestic cleaning, in-room dining, congierge services, pet friendly accommodation are available and free for our clients ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Locanda Samara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Playa Samara
- Locanda Hotel Playa Samara
- Locanda Samara Costa Rica/Playa Samara