“Great !”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The customer service has been the best in town. The kebobs will melt in your mouth along with the order or garlic roasted potatoes. Will go back there as many times as I am able.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The happy hour here was decent, but not a true 2 for 1. The air flow was great even on the hottest day. But the best part, the Arriba burger. It was incredible. Order one to share with a friend, I can't imagine finishing the whole thing by myself.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Last time I ate here it was several years ago and we had pizza from downstairs. Under the new owners there is a full service kitchen next to the bar. With my wife we ate with a group that included six others and we all enjoyed our orders. My dinner was the chicken kabobs with rice and it was very good - two long skewers cooked just right. Two people had the wings and fries and enjoyed that. One person had the Thai chicken salad which was immense and full of as large a variety of veggies and fruit along with the namesake chicken that blended very well together (as relayed to me by my wife who shared a small bit). One person had the ceviche and it didn't crack the top five available from Nicoya to Samara so that dish cannot be recommended, although the sweet potato waffle fries - which can be ordered as an appetizer - were excellent. Service was very good with both English and Spanish spoken and understood by the wait staff. On the price/value scale the quality and quantity of the dishes were top shelf. We live nearby and will definitely revisit given the opportunity.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great food and service. It's a funky sports bar with excellent food. we saw the world cup a couple of times here and it was a blast!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I visited this bar during one of the world cup games with a group of 9 people. It also happened to be one person;s birthday. We all ordered a few drinks and food. Let me start by noting one drink I absolutely do not recommend. Do NOT get the mojito. It was pretty bad. I think they just threw the ingredients into a blender, along with the mint leaves and pulverized it. When I received my drink I thought he had accidentally brought me wheat grass. The flavor wasn't bad but it's just not how to properly make a mojito. And getting the leaves stuck in my teeth was gross. Needless to say I did not have another one of those. the bar is well stocked and the drinks are reasonably priced. I ordered chicken and pork skewers which were out of this world good. The bartender sent over a complimentary shot for the birthday girl which was really nice. A lot of locals hang out at this spot so you know it's good. They also have a good amount of TVs and the way the place is laid out makes it ideal for watching sports. It is completely open to the outside but was not hot at all while I was there in July. When I return to this town I will most definitely return to this bar. Good drinks, great food and even better service. The team we were rooting for lost and we still had a great time here. And the views from here are pretty amazing.