“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time!”
Review of Gusto Beach

Gusto Beach
Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gusto Beach Risto Bar Sporting Club. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria and BBQ. Tropical Bar, Wine Bar and Happy Hour. Special Events, Live Music and Party. Sporting Club, Beach Volley, Beach Tennis and SUP. Beach Chairs and Umbrellas. Boutique Gusto Store. Info Corner Angler Stories Ocean Tours.
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Best pizza I've had in a LONG time!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I wasn't really expecting to be blown away by pizza... considering I was in Costa Rica.

Man, was I in for a surprise though. This was seriously some of the best pizza I've had in a while. I'd consider it to be almost NY style with a thinner crust that you're able to fold in half to eat. My mouth is watering as I write this just thinking about it!

The service was great. We had a large group, and there was live music playing so it was pretty busy.

I took the waiters recommendation on a drink that ended up being kinda nasty, and when he noticed I wasn't really drinking it he offered to have something else made for me that I would like a little more. I thought that was pretty awesome!

Overall a great experience at Gusto!

• Turkish first
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Yummy dessert!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We had a wonderful time when we stopped here for dessert a few nights ago.They had very unique a comfortable seating on the beach so it was a magical evening. The desserts were also delicious!!!

Udine
“Focaccia super is SUPER!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

It is not the first time that I eat here and always the quality is good. The atmosphere is nice and the service is quite fast.
The focaccia is amazing,I am Italian and I consider that in Italy is not easy to eat a focaccia like here at EL Gusto Beach
Its really SUPER compliment to the Chef !!! Bravo!!!

Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The romantic and fun place”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Had a pretty swoony romantic meal there with my husband. Food was great and good break from the Tico times we were having. Amazing pasta. Which was wierd but so perfect. Got caught in a rainstorm there another afternoon and had so much fun eating pizza in one of their beach forts. Great service also. Sangria is doozy.

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“PURA VIDA!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Yesterday: Free Pizza Night
it was awesome! There were lots of people, of course a lots of work for the waiters, but they were still smiling all night and they were sooo funny! I love them and don't forget the perfect service!!
so much fun yesterday in your restaurant, next week we will see us again hopefully!

PURA VIDA A TODOS! ;)