“Awesome experience with wonderful people”
Review of Amazing Yoga Travel Adventures - CLOSED

Amazing Yoga Travel Adventures
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Awesome experience with wonderful people”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I had a wonderful time on the yoga retreat with Amazing Yoga Travel in Costa Rica. The accommodations were great and it was so nice to have everything well planned and organized. They were extremely helpful with tips and suggestions regarding additional activities and restaurant options. Additionally, they were very personable and friendly! I hope to experience more with Amazing Yoga Travel.

Hamlet, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people, amazing place, good times!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

What an awesome experience! I have made new friendships that will last a lifetime! The resort was wonderful and the staff was great. Having yoga class outside twice a day was inspirational. Amazing Yoga Travel Adventures did a wonderful job putting it all together! I will definitely do this again.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Amazing people making amazing memories.”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This was an incredible experience with amazing people. Amazing Yoga Travel gets a
five star rating x 10 in my book.

Connecticut
“Truly Amazing - I know why they named the company "Amazing."”
Reviewed 21 November 2010

I had a great time with the Amazing Yoga team in Costa Rica. The accommodations were terrific, the food was fabulous, the staff beyond friends. I am a yoga enthusiast - I do Baptiste Yoga in Connecticut - I've traveled the world. This is among the best yoga I've done and the group I traveled with were lovely.