“Best pizza”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Long wait but so is every restaurant down there.
Classic thin crust. Great toppings. One of best pizzas I've ever had.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have never had pizza so delicious in my life. I had the MaMaGui pizza with avocado and shrimp. It was to die for. I loved the atmosphere of this tiny gem, and the pride served with each plate. I'm so glad I made it here for my last meal in Samara.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The French proprietors of this little gem serve innovative combinations of fresh ingredients on a perfect, super thin, super crisp crust. The night we were there the place was packed with families, older couples, hipsters and locals. A really good, laid back scene.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food and service here is outstanding. We love the pizza and every dish they offer is high quality and made with love. The servers are very friendly. We ate here four out of our seven nights in Samara, that's how much we enjoyed our experience!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Best meal we had in Samar by far!! Pizza's were amazing (we ordered 3 pizzas and 3 pasta's) and all were equally as good. The owner, didn't catch her name, was so nice. The power was out at our house and she gave us several candles to use during the storm. I highly recommend the pizza's--you will be happy you did. Ice cold beers and fresh drinks.

1  Thank Auddy