“Best Veggie Burger to Date!!!!”
Review of Luv Burger

Luv Burger
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Connecticut
“Best Veggie Burger to Date!!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Thanks Luv Burger for one of the best veggie burgers ever! I consider myself sort of a connoisseur of veggie burgers. I make my own and as much as I hate to say it...Luv Burger is better! Everything we had rocked!!! Especially loved the coconut "bacon" on the burger. Amazing gluten free bun too. There were four of us...two major meat eaters and they loved it too!!!
Can't wait to come back!

• Visited June 2014

“LuvBurger”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I just love Everythig the Best vengan burger ever i will go back from missisauga. Ont Thanks to Fabrizio and Sandra

• Visited May 2014
Playa Samara, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to Samara”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Most probably one of the most insanely nice places we've eaten. We are moving to Samara permanently in September and will definitely make Luv Burger one of our local spots to eat. Great owners, wonderful food.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“DELICIOUS HEALTHY FRESH YUM!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Eat here!!! Fresh, organic resources and local flavors creatively used to make delicious, satisfying, and super healthy vegan (and gluten free) dishes. Perfect fuel for surfing. My friend is far from vegan but we seriously ate here every day. They make their own kombucha, which is some of the best anywhere, as well as filling, healthy, fresh amazing tasting smoothies. They have wifi and its set in a sweet little patio. Loved the casado, gallo pico, vegan pancakes, and coconut bacon cheese burger.

• Visited June 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Really good burgers near the beach”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We were so pleased to find this place. My family likes eating vegetarian when there are good options available and luv burger did not disappoint. Their burgers are awesome. I had mine on two big lettuce leaves instead of a bun and it was so good. Boys had some great mango smoothies too.

Visited June 2014