“Great food in a wonderful town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luv Burger

Luv Burger
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Playa Samara
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Superior, Colorado
“Great food in a wonderful town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Chose to go here after a recommendation from the Samara info center. We arrived at 5:15 and they were closing for the night (hours are normally 10 - 5), but they stayed open for us and our family (including two finicky kids) were able to eat a great meal. It's great to find such a well done vegetarian meal

I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again and wish we were staying longer in Playa Samara to do just that!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank NA69Traveler

Austin, Texas
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was our favorite spot to eat while visiting Samara beach. This is a purely vegetarian (and I think vegan) place that also sold Kambucha tea which we love. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Unexpectedly came across a vegan burger cafe in Samara! The best food by far I had in Costa Rica. The burgers were out of this world and the Kombucho drink was new to me but fabulous and refreshing. Really good value to eat there too so I went every day. I would actually bet money that meat eaters would love the burgers too! The pancakes for breakfast were also divine. The staff were so laid back and friendly and the food so well made with lovely presentation I wished that it had opened in my home city of Edinburgh rather in Costa Rica! Oh I Just remembered the Yukka fries Mmmmm. If you are in Samara you have to go!

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Costa Rica needs more places like this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Amazing vegan and gluten free food, there is a fairly large menu and everything looks delicious. Friendly staff too. Lots of gluten free options if you are a gluten free vegan like myself!

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Atmosphere even though Not on the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

They have great food here. The smoothies are first rate and very fresh. The area is a little hidden even if it is the first building in Samara. They are in the inside of the shopping center with a great place to sit and enjoy the food inside or out. The smoothies are a little on the pricey side, but soooo worth it!

Visited June 2014