A place feels like home because of the people there - this is definitely true for our stay at Casitas LazDivaz. Playa Samara was the last stop for my husband and I. During our three nights stay, Sara (the owner of this place) invited us to watch the Samara Sunset with a drink at her wooden benches near the ocean. It made us feel very welcomed and we also got to know other guests better by sharing the gorgeous view, great conversations and a relaxing drink.
There're three casitas in total with one of them that has a kitchen. The other two are equipped with fridges. Sara's garden is full of wonders - monkeys, exotic birds, and other life forms. The outside seating area also allows a lay-back morning or afternoon.
If we venture to Costa Rica again, this will be a place to go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three stand-alone cottages in an intimate beachfront compound, for adults only. Each bright, breezy casita, shaded by many trees, has a queen-size bed, hot shower, ceiling fan, refrigerator, free WiFi, and safe; one, "Tina Turner," has full kitchen. Coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice served each morning. We practice sound ecological management. Share our excitement and concern for the environment and resident wildlife, from the armadillos to the zompopas. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casitas Lazdivaz Hotel Playa Samara
- Casitas Lazdivaz Bed And Breakfast
- Casitas LazDivaz Costa Rica/Playa Samara