We stayed 3 nights on our second trip to Samara. Laz Divaz is a great place. Fantastic location on the best beach in CR (or anywhere). Short walk on the beach to town and restaurants and beach bars. And excellent personalized service from start to finish. Thank you Sara!
Since the time of our last trip, the beach has grown wider because of the 2012 earthquake. So while it made the surfing less challenging, the water is flatter and shallower, and the beach is even more outstanding for walking at both high and low tide. We visited other towns on this trip, but Samara is still the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three stand-alone cottages in an intimate beachfront compound, for adults only. Each bright, breezy casita, shaded by many trees, has a queen-size bed, hot shower, ceiling fan, refrigerator, free WiFi, and safe; one, "Tina Turner," has full kitchen. Coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice served each morning. We practice sound ecological management. Share our excitement and concern for the environment and resident wildlife, from the armadillos to the zompopas. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casitas Lazdivaz Bed And Breakfast
- Casitas Lazdivaz Hotel Playa Samara
- Casitas LazDivaz Costa Rica/Playa Samara