I spent a week at Laz Divaz and do not have a single complaint.
The location is incredible, only a 10 minute walk to town and right on the beach. The beach is beautiful and quiet.
Watching the sunsets from the driftwood benches was one of the highlights of every day. The new arm rest was a great addition!
Sara was a wonderful host. She was always helpful and informative. I felt very "at home" from the moment I arrived.
The Casita I stayed in was lovely. It was well maintained and clean.
Overall my trip to Samara and stay at Laz Divaz was AMAZING!! I highly recommend that you stay at Laz Divaz when you travel to the beautiful Samara Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three stand-alone cottages in an intimate beachfront compound, for adults only. Each bright, breezy casita, shaded by many trees, has a queen-size bed, hot shower, ceiling fan, refrigerator, free WiFi, and safe; one, "Tina Turner," has full kitchen. Coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice served each morning. We practice sound ecological management. Share our excitement and concern for the environment and resident wildlife, from the armadillos to the zompopas. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casitas Lazdivaz Hotel Playa Samara
- Casitas Lazdivaz Bed And Breakfast
- Casitas LazDivaz Costa Rica/Playa Samara