We rented the one bedroom studio apartment for a week. It is a large sized, well furnished, bright, airy room, with an open balcony and easy access to town. Samara beach is in easy walking distance. The hotel landscape is lush and relaxing. The pool is terrific.
Problems arose when the people above us were overly noisy and disruptive. Management (i.e. Chris) paid immediate attention to our concerns. In the heat, and somewhat buggy climate, the room became stuffy at night. Management (i.e. Chirs again) acted right away to give us an extra fan from elsehere. Planned renovations over the next year should fix all of these issues - sound proofing, more open windows, window screens, and more fans. We felt truly heard and cared for.
All the way through, the staff (e.g. front office and room service) were welcoming and responsive.
We would fully recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a tropical oasis during your Samara Beach vacation. Our hotel opened in December 2004, away from the bustling main street, amongst a lush, green, jungle-style garden. Near the center of Samara, the Tico Adventure Lodge is just 120 meters (100 yards) from Playa Samara and a short walk to restaurants and services. Wake-up in your clean, comfortable room surrounded by the exotic sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tico Adventure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tico Adventure Hotel Playa Samara
- Tico Adventure Lodge Costa Rica/Playa Samara