Our one week stay at the TAL was in the poolside bungalow. It was comfortable, clean, private and there were no concerns over security. The communal kitchen was open-air, clean and well stocked with everything we needed to prepare our meals. It was also a nice spot to visit with other guests over morning coffee. The swimming pool was truly an oasis with lush gardens surrounding it and a refreshing water temperature. Samara is a small town so everything was in walking distance and by our calculations only 5 minutes to the beach. Chris, Janice and their staff were very friendly, helpful and committed to making our stay very pleasant. We traveled around Costa Rica for three weeks and this was one of our favorite stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a tropical oasis during your Samara Beach vacation. Our hotel opened in December 2004, away from the bustling main street, amongst a lush, green, jungle-style garden. Near the center of Samara, the Tico Adventure Lodge is just 120 meters (100 yards) from Playa Samara and a short walk to restaurants and services. Wake-up in your clean, comfortable room surrounded by the exotic sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tico Adventure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tico Adventure Hotel Playa Samara
- Tico Adventure Lodge Costa Rica/Playa Samara