I loved my time at the Tico Adventure Lodge! The staff was wonderful & property very welk maintained with lush trees & flowers throughout. The communal kitchen is great for your morning coffee break. The pool is nicely shaded to keep the pool nice & cool on hot days. I live the outdoor gym for true Costa experience. Congo the property mascot (3 legged blacklab) is a sweetheart. Rooms are very clean & cleaning staff great!. I will definitely return on my next Samara visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a tropical oasis during your Samara Beach vacation. Our hotel opened in December 2004, away from the bustling main street, amongst a lush, green, jungle-style garden. Near the center of Samara, the Tico Adventure Lodge is just 120 meters (100 yards) from Playa Samara and a short walk to restaurants and services. Wake-up in your clean, comfortable room surrounded by the exotic sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tico Adventure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tico Adventure Hotel Playa Samara
- Tico Adventure Lodge Costa Rica/Playa Samara