I had a great experience here. The staff is super helpful in advising what to do/see in and around town. Feels like my home away from home. Great pool, super clean, super friendly. Stayed in the "mini" apt. Perfect for one or two people. Had a full kitchen and loved my neighbors the Howler monkeys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a tropical oasis during your Samara Beach vacation. Our hotel opened in December 2004, away from the bustling main street, amongst a lush, green, jungle-style garden. Near the center of Samara, the Tico Adventure Lodge is just 120 meters (100 yards) from Playa Samara and a short walk to restaurants and services. Wake-up in your clean, comfortable room surrounded by the exotic sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tico Adventure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tico Adventure Hotel Playa Samara
- Tico Adventure Lodge Costa Rica/Playa Samara