My wife and I stayed one night in an air conditioned room with private bath and then two family members met us and we stayed an additional five nights in the treehouse apartment. Beautiful teke wood everywhere, comfy hammocks, air conditioning, mosquito nets when needed, howler monkeys hanging in the trees across the road, parrot squadrons flying by, a great staff, and all the right "adventure" hook-ups.
These qualities coupled with an amazing price make this a top notch lodge for the budget-minded who want much more than a hostel can offer.
Traffic dies down at night for peaceful slumbering. But for the quietest stay, request a room away from the road.
We'll go back in a heartbeat for the great surf school and this comfortable lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a tropical oasis during your Samara Beach vacation. Our hotel opened in December 2004, away from the bustling main street, amongst a lush, green, jungle-style garden. Near the center of Samara, the Tico Adventure Lodge is just 120 meters (100 yards) from Playa Samara and a short walk to restaurants and services. Wake-up in your clean, comfortable room surrounded by the exotic sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tico Adventure Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tico Adventure Hotel Playa Samara
- Tico Adventure Lodge Costa Rica/Playa Samara