my girlfriend and i stayed here for three nights. the location is very central (few minutes to the beach, bars, supermarkets...). we got a 4 bed room with two ventilators for us two. still it got very hot in the room (1) and early in the morning we were woken up by the sun (no dark curtains). the shared bathroom is very tiny but spotless clean. there's also a shared kitchen. we could park our car in front of the hostel. the last day we had to get our stuff out of the room at 11 but could take a shower after beeing at the beach in the afternoon, which is not possible everywhere for free. we really recommend that hostel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hostel is well known for its charming ambiance and invites you to relax in its great atmosphere. This is the perfect place to meet other travellers and most important to have fun!! Our hostel is parted in 2 buildings with a beautiful patio in the middle where you can meet up with other travellers or just chill out in the hammocks. Surrounded by two mango trees and the amazing Costa Rican wildlife you can see iguanas, monkeys and hummingbirds. We have 3 double rooms, 1 four-bed dorm and 1 six-bed dorm, all with shared bathroom and hot shower. The bright and friendly rooms are all well equipped with fans, cupboards and lockers. In the 2 community kitchens you'll find everything you need, even free cafe in the morning. : ) Our hostel is located in the heart of Samara in a quiet street about 100 metres from the beach and the bus stop. Shops, supermarkets and nightlife are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostel Matilori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Matilori Cabinas Hotel Playa Samara
- Hostel Matilori Costa Rica/Playa Samara