Loved Samara, and the location and vibe of Matilori were excellent. Lydie and Franck were helpful and accommodating. The hostel is a block from the beach, and we could park on the quiet street right in front of the hostel. What a great little town for relaxing. The room was spacious and comfortable, the kitchen area nice, and the outdoor area perfect for reading, snacking, and hanging out. Great value. Would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hostel is well known for its charming ambiance and invites you to relax in its great atmosphere. This is the perfect place to meet other travellers and most important to have fun!! Our hostel is parted in 2 buildings with a beautiful patio in the middle where you can meet up with other travellers or just chill out in the hammocks. Surrounded by two mango trees and the amazing Costa Rican wildlife you can see iguanas, monkeys and hummingbirds. We have 3 double rooms, 1 four-bed dorm and 1 six-bed dorm, all with shared bathroom and hot shower. The bright and friendly rooms are all well equipped with fans, cupboards and lockers. In the 2 community kitchens you'll find everything you need, even free cafe in the morning. : ) Our hostel is located in the heart of Samara in a quiet street about 100 metres from the beach and the bus stop. Shops, supermarkets and nightlife are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hostel Matilori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Matilori Cabinas Hotel Playa Samara
- Hostel Matilori Costa Rica/Playa Samara