My friends and I stayed at Lodge Las Ranas for 4 nights. Being on a hilltop, it has such a beautiful location.
Cody, the owner/manager, helped us in every way we needed. His staff was really friendly and seemed very happy. Its a smaller place and so the whole experience was very welcoming and homey.
I am an animal lover and each day we spotted a new animal moseying about in the forest surrounding the lodge.
The rooms were VERY clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 10 rooms that all have a magnificent view of two different beaches as well as mountain and jungle views. All rooms come with: Queen-size bed, Air conditioning, Wireless Internet, safe, small refrigerator, private balcony with ocean view and hot breakfast included. We are located a short distance from Samara and the beach which allows guests to take short 15 min walk or an inexpensive taxi ride if they so choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Lodge Las Ranas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Las Ranas Hotel Playa Samara
- Lodge Las Ranas Costa Rica/Playa Samara