We have traveled to Costa Rica many times and stayed at several B&Bs along the pacific coast and in the peninsula. Our experience at Lodge Las Ranas was by far the best! Cody (the manager/owner) went above and beyond, provided us with great insight into the area and excellent conversation, not to mention where to get awesome pizza delivery late night...that actually has pepperoni, instead of jamon :) Walter and Aura also made us feel very welcome and directed us to some excellent restaurants (highly recommend El Lagarto). Our room was really lovely - a nice sized bedroom and separate bath with a private balcony; incredible views of the ocean and treetops, toucans on the branches within feet of us, and howler monkeys. The pool is really nice for a morning, afternoon or evening swim and pool-side chairs are set up to provide shade when it gets warmer. Can't wait to go back, this is definitely our future and permanent destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 10 rooms that all have a magnificent view of two different beaches as well as mountain and jungle views. All rooms come with: Queen-size bed, Air conditioning, Wireless Internet, safe, small refrigerator, private balcony with ocean view and hot breakfast included. We are located a short distance from Samara and the beach which allows guests to take short 15 min walk or an inexpensive taxi ride if they so choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lodge Las Ranas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Las Ranas Hotel Playa Samara
- Lodge Las Ranas Costa Rica/Playa Samara