As a freelancer for CoolTravel I travel around the world to discover cool places. Lodge Ranas is for sure a cool place. I stayed here for 5 nights and had the best time ever. It’s located a bit out of Samara on a beautiful hill with wonderful ocean and jungle views. You immediately feel at home here. There is a lovely swimming pool and your lodge is brand new. If you are lucky you even spot some monkeys from your balcony.
The owners are wonderful and can you tell all about where to go and what to do. I rented a bike to discover the area. After a good Tico or Western breakfast I jumped on my bike with a little map drawn by the owner. I cycled through the jungle, crossed rivers, explored Mel Gibson’s beach and had lovely lunches on the way or I prepared myself a picnic on the beach. I even made a helicopter flight to see the area from a different point of view. I can recommend Lodge Ranas highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 10 rooms that all have a magnificent view of two different beaches as well as mountain and jungle views. All rooms come with: Queen-size bed, Air conditioning, Wireless Internet, safe, small refrigerator, private balcony with ocean view and hot breakfast included. We are located a short distance from Samara and the beach which allows guests to take short 15 min walk or an inexpensive taxi ride if they so choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lodge Las Ranas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Las Ranas Hotel Playa Samara
- Lodge Las Ranas Costa Rica/Playa Samara