My husband and I ended our honeymoon trip in Samara and chose to stay at Lodge Las Ranas. We had a great time and the hotel treated us perfect! The room was clean, updated and had a beautiful terrace. The breakfast was good and I became addicted to eating the french toast. The owner, Olivier, was so kind and hospitable. He helped us with anything we needed. The swimming pool is very refreshing and I could spend hours just relaxing and reading on one of the lounge chairs under the umbrella. The hotel is not in the middle of town, which is actually a nice thing. It wouldn't be that far of a walk, however, not the most fun one. We took taxis often and it costs about $3-$4 one way. We would definitely stay at Lodge Las Ranas again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 10 rooms that all have a magnificent view of two different beaches as well as mountain and jungle views. All rooms come with: Queen-size bed, Air conditioning, Wireless Internet, safe, small refrigerator, private balcony with ocean view and hot breakfast included. We are located a short distance from Samara and the beach which allows guests to take short 15 min walk or an inexpensive taxi ride if they so choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Lodge Las Ranas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Las Ranas Hotel Playa Samara
- Lodge Las Ranas Costa Rica/Playa Samara