“Unique and Beautiful Jewelry”

Urban Eclectic Jewelry
Ranked #6 of 32 Shopping in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: The boutique is tucked away in the corner of the Tamarindo Circle. Inside you'll find a store full of handmade goodness. All handmade on-site, many of the pieces are one-of-kind. Jewelry classes also available. Cash or credit card accepted. Open Mon-Sat. 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Facebook: Urban Eclectic Instagram: UrbanEclecticJewelry
Reviewed 7 May 2009

I had shopped almost every shop in Tamarindo looking for jewelry and everything looked the same, then I found Urban Eclectic and I was hooked!! I spent several hours in the shop browsing all of the beautiful and handmade pieces of unique jewelry. I bought several pieces both for myself and family members. Each piece is crafted with care, is unique, and I couldn't be happier with my selections! The artist is very talented and friendly! I will return to Tamarindo and one of my first stops will be Urban Eclectic:-)

All reviews
in 6 reviews
in 8 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2009

This great little shop in the heart of Tamarindo is so cute! You walk in and it feels like the urban city blended with the Tico native life, smells of incense and clay and salt water from the ocean. The artist Tricia, originally from Los Angeles, was sitting on the front steps of this shop tucked in the corner. What drew me in was how she was twisting these wires together and hammering them. When I got closer I realized she was making jewelry, a neckalce at that moment. It was incredible! She was so friendly and welcomed me to watch what she was making, creating really! You look around the shop and you see delicate, unique earrings hanging from weathered branches, rings displayed on leaves, bracelets wrapped around rocks, and necklaces hanging from woven vines. It's exquisite.

I ended up purchasing a few items. A ring, necklace, and a few earrings for a great price! Once I got home, I wore them to work, on my errands, and out with friends. I love how many compliments I got on them :)

Her shop is a must see.