“Quality inexpensive Asian cuisine”

Anthony's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #37 of 228 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Excellent Asian food, affordable prices and friendly!!!
Description: Excellent Asian food, affordable prices and friendly!!!
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to Tamarindo we come here to eat, the prices are very reasonable and the food is excellent, plus the owners are very friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This place is a gem!! When you are sick of rice and beans, you can head here for quite a large menu considering the place is tiny!! The staff and the food was amazing. I fell in love with the chicken satay. It was delicious!!!!! I live in Vancouver and there is great Asian food everywhere, but this place was just as good if not better.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Love coming here. It is my favorite sushi spot in town. Big delicious rolls for a great price. Also dig the Raman. Staff is super friendly, courteous, can make special orders and are eager to please.
A+++

Reviewed 25 August 2018

I had takeout from here while visiting Tamarindo recently this August. It's a wonderful spot with a nice variety of Filipino (try the cassava cake) and Asian dishes. Great menu, yummy food. The next time I visit, I'll try the red snapper. (My mother and I met Snooky on our first evening at the beach. Glad I ran into her again the following day near her restaurant. Salamat!)

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Personally went through many different restaurants in Tamarindo but once I discovered Anthony's Asian Cuisine I just forgot about the others. Complete meals, very clean, not too pricy, good vibes. They got me with the service they provide. From the cook to the waitresses, lovely people. Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️