“Xplore made our trip!”

and up
Vandara Adventure Combo: Horseback Riding, Ziplining and Hot Springs
Ranked #3 of 105 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: Xplore Costa Rica is a unique, Costa Rican travel experience! As locals of the area we love showing travelers the best of our incredible country and we'd love to share it with you. Our tours are flexible, great fun, outstanding value and cover all areas of Guanacaste.From pristine beaches, volcanoes, jungles, and rivers – Xplore Costa Rica gets you right to the heart of these unique destinations with all the fun, freedom and flexibility that we are famous for. Plus we are committed to connecting you with others to get group discounts. We also provide you with either private VIP transfers from the airport or our new shared shuttle to the Tamarindo area.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Xplore made our trip!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Paul, Eugene and Denise made our vacation in Costa Rica effortless, stress free and so much fun! They picked us up from the airport and were nice enough to stop at a grocery store. They scheduled excursions that went off without a hitch. They were always waiting for us to arrive, never the other way around. They suggested souvenir shops that weren't in Tamarindo, so we would save money, and then took us there while we were on our way home from an excursion. We always had beer and water waiting for us in the van or shuttle. Eugene knows everything about anything Costa Rica! And above all else, I was truly sad to say goodbye to them at the airport!!!

Visited June 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Allways on time transport”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Liberia- Tamarindo great transport,clean,A/C,on time and friendly.
They do tours,transport to other areas in Costa Rica and more.
Book it.
Julius

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Above and beyond...again”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I used Xplore two years ago during my first trip to Tamarindo, and decided to use them again during my return trip in May 2014. I booked airport transfers, private transports, and an excursion through this company, and as expected, they were easy to work with and made our trip relaxing and enjoyable.
Felix works in the office, and was always very responsive both via email and in person. He was more than willing to answer my questions, make last minute changes, and promptly sent out follow-up emails and confirmations.
Most of the week we were driven around by Eugene. He was our driver for our airport rides, private transfers, and even accompanied us during our excursion at Buena Vista. Eugene went above and beyond! He greeted us with cold beers at the airport, filled 2 hr rides with Spanish lessons, and offered to ride the ziplines with a timid member of our party to ease her fears. In the end, my group of 5 felt as if we had made a new friend.
Xplore is a very professional and personable company, and I would highly recommend them for your needs while staying in Tamarindo.

1 Thank Jennifer Y
Astoria, New York
“Xplore Costa Rica”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I had an amazing time in CR back in May and Xplore Costa Rica played a huge part in making our vacation a memorable one. We used Xplore for our airport transfers, Buena Vista Adventure and ATV tours. Felix was awesome to work with when booking our tours and Daniel was a nice and cool driver & tour guide. I highly recommend their service. Thanks Xplore CR!

North Bellmore, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Xplore”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was our second visit to Tamarindo, Costa Rica and second time we used Xplore. My husband and I were extremely pleased last year with their professionalism in service and friendliness from Denise, Paul and Felix so we contacted them again. I would definitely recommend them for airport transfers to excursions.

1 Thank Ros1e53