“Fantastic Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Trailz Surf School and Shop

Blue Trailz Surf School and Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Trailz Surf Shop is the leading surf school and shop in Tamarindo. Come and see us for all your surf lessons, coached surf trips, board rentals and new and used boards. As well as your surf accessories and surf gear. We now also offer Surf Vacation Packages in Tamarindo. Stay at Jardin del Eden and learn to surf or improve your surfing skills with Blue Trailz.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2010

Wow! Blue Trailz is the perfect surf shop in Tamarindo! (I've rented boards from 3 other shops in town!) Steve, Wim, Emily, Giovanni, Alex...the whole crew will take care of you if you are a novice or experienced surfer. I've rented surf boards and boogies from them for the last 3 years and have never been disappointed. Their surf instructors are top notch. I bring a group of 46 teenagers to Costa Rica each summer, and at least half of them have learned to surf with Blue Trailz! Dependable, well-priced, convenient, and accomodating! Blue Trailz rocks!

san diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Place to Stay & Surf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

I just stayed at Blue Trailz hostel for 5 nights. I've been to Tamarindo before, and this is in the best location directly across the street from the break for only $12 a night in a dorm. You do not want to leave anything on the beach in this town, so it was perfect for me to go back and forth getting the board and locking up any valuables. They have a great selection of boards and everyone who worked there was very nice and helpful. If I go again, I know where I'm staying.

2 Thank viviani_10
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Also known as Robert August Surf Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2010

-Great people
-Awesome advice
-Good Boards
-Easy to work with
-Used them for day-tours as well
-Really good English