“only bike shop in town!”

Bike Shop Tamarindo
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My first trip here I rented from this shop, the second trip I bought my bike here. The owners are the friendliest people I know in Tamarindo Both Tami and Kevin are very knowledgeable about where to ride and will let you know the best trails and levels one should attempt as well as the best time of day to ride. The mechanic is a very friendly local and can understand English. If you need a bike they are always fairly new and well maintained. You get an excellent price for either mountain or beach cruiser. Any repairs are done in a timely manner and even the air is free! I highly recommend them and they are honest, helpful and caring people so rare to find these days.

3  Thank barbara g

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We rented 2 bikes for 7 weeks contacting them in advance to agree a slightly cheaper rate due to longer than usual rental.
The owners, Tami and Kevin, were great accommodating our preferences for different seats, and set-ups. Plus giving us local info including route advice.
Their on-site mechanic,Diego, capably looked after all the little tweaks that are required to keep a bike working well with extended hard use in such a harsh environment.
Friendly people, great service.

1  Thank WorcesterJim
Reviewed 13 January 2014

While in Tamarindo for a couple of weeks, I rented a bike from Bike Shop Tamarindo. Equipment was great quality and price was fair. They even asked me to come in so I could get new tires. I was happy with the old ones, but no extra charge. While I was in, Diego decided that i also needed a new saddle.Defonitely the place for bikes in Tamarindo

1  Thank Aceace2013
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Tami is great! She is a wealth of knowledge for what to do and where to eat in Tamarindo... I would use her again and again

3  Thank mammamac13
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Rented a Montain bike for a day and was given a cool ride that took a dirt road to another beach area. Very freindly and very flexable with the rental time. They recommended that I take the bike overnight so I could beat the heat in the morning. Best bargain I got in Costia Rica.

2  Thank David_Wadsworth