“Excellent vacation workout”
Review of Nick Holt Fitness

Nick Holt Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Nick Holt Fitness is a full service personal training outfit located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica offering personal training, group training, boot camp fitness classes, yoga classes, surf lessons, tennis lessons and surf specific exercise programs. We train all ages and fitness levels in a spacious indoor facility or out on the beautiful beaches of Tamarindo. Contact us to stay fit and healthy during your Tamarindo vacation!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

we stayed just north of tamarindo at las mareas for a week in july, we had six families. we did two sessions back-to-back to accommodate the number of participants, and did this on mon and thur. nick was very creative in the exercises, kept it fun and intense, accommodated a wide range of participants (12yo girl to 42yo men), and was motivating and encouraging. for us this was really a perfect thing to do on vacation - mix in an intense workout so you can feel good lounging around on the beach or pool the rest of the day. he was attentive to form and making sure everyone was getting the most out of the workout. we loved it.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were in Tamarindo with a group of families and had Nick come for four sessions total so we all could work out, including teenage children. He crafted an appropriate level of workout to push us; making note on how to modify each exercise to make it easier or harder. He also focused on technique of the exercises to make sure we got the most out of the workout and did not injure ourselves.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had 3 sessions With Nick and I've never been so sore before! The workouts were really good, right by the beach of Tamarindo. Got lots of tips regarding excercise and nutrition as well, this guy knows his stuff! As there are not that many gyms in Tamarindo this is a great way to work out :)

1  Thank Chihuahuah
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Nick was fantastic. We work with a personal trainer at home and wanted to work out while on vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better session or setting. We were right on the beach with great views.

If you think it's an easy work out, it's not and you will get your monies worth. It's a full hour of hard work but still enjoyable.

He also gave us recommendations on things to do.

Highly recommend Nick.

1  Thank Saluki31
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had the opportunity to workout with Nick in April while visiting a friend in Tamarindo. My friend raved about his workouts and had made some pretty incredible lifestyle changes, so I had to see for myself what Nick's workouts were all about. I was challenged and pushed and had fun at the same time. This was my first introduction to TRX and I was instantly hooked. So much so that upon returning home I purchased my own TRX. I plan to continue training with Nick from Kentucky and seeking his guidance with TRX. I highly recommend training with Nick to anyone visiting Costa Rica. It was definitely a highlight of my vacation.