First off, a huge smile crossed my face once I opened the door to this wonderful, quant beachfront B&B. We were greeted by Eduardo who was super cool and laid back. Told us his favorite food spots, which were all delicious! And also driving tips for Santa Teresa which were very helpful. He was just one of those people you automatically feel comfortable and happy to chat with.
Our room has the shower outside!(private of course) which was a first for me. Beds are super comfortable, all of the windows have shutters to have as much light as you would like. A free amazing 3 course breakfast and coffee from 7-11 am. There were even these guys there from a different hotel eating breakfast because they heard it was so good!
Sueno is not RIGT in town but I was happy to be ONLY 3 minutes down a more quiet road Where a lot of the hotels are located actually. So it is not out of the way at all. Eduardo and Sue had 3 beach cruisers for their guests to borrow if they wanted.
I will 100% be back to this B&B and recommend it to any and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast