we just spend 8 nights in costa rica and regretfully only 1 night here...This place was by far my wife's favorite place. Solid breakfast, and a great treed beach area with plenty of chairs and hammocks and views of the ocean that was about 30 feet away. Very comfortable queen bed in the room we stayed in, and cool shower setup. just over an hour from liberia airport and only a few minutes from tamarindo where the feel is much more busy/touristy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast