“This is a nice, honest casino.”
Review of Casino Diria

Casino Diria
Ranked #46 of 56 things to do in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: You will find the best atmosphere and personal attention at the Casino Diria. Our small, but very nice casino offers many possibilities to play either in table or multiple available slots.
Scottsdale, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“This is a nice, honest casino.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Let me start out by saying every negative review about this little casino is WRONG.

After having read all the negative reviews about this casino, I had to check it out for myself. I was visiting Tamarindo this month on vacation and walked by the Diria casino. I was sure it was a rip off joint as I had read I so many reviews. It was not. While it is small, it is not without charm. Also, prior to gambling, the dealers laid out all four decks of cards and allowed me to review them. They went above and beyond to show that this was an honest casino and not the rip off joint portrayed in so many of the other reviews. If you like to gamble, and you're in Tamarindo, the little Diria casino is nice place to kill me time. You may win, you may lose, but either way, ignore all the negative reviews.

Visited July 2014

NH
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“worst casino I've ever experienced”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This casino is small, dirty, unfriendly, and in three nights there, I never saw a single person walk away with one penny of winnings. Dealers don't talk to players, smile or care whether you're there or not. Pit bosses are equally cold and serious. You pay for your drinks, if you're lucky enough to actually get one delivered after you order it...and it's not like they were busy. Do yourself a favor and take your money elsewhere, there is no chance of even a glimmer of enjoyable experience here. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank jrodg
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Rigged cards definitely”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The dealers never bust.. they pull a 20 or 21 every time.. and if u do start winning they will switch out the dealers real quick.. total waist of time.. go zip lining nstead this casino is not worth it.

1 Thank Kia A
3 attraction reviews
“Joke”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very small and lost money within 5 mins of walking into the place. The staff was not friendly at all and could careless if we were there. Plus you had to pay for your drinks.

Visited April 2014
“I'm a dealer”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Im a dealer in edmonton along with my wife. Although this casino is small and I never touch the slots the dealing on the blackjack was not rigged as people say it is blackjack 55-65% house always wins over time . Poker nights on Friday is very good no issues dealers very qualified. If u wanna spend some time and lose money go to the casino they would not be around if they didn't make money