“Enjoy is HANDS DOWN my favorite restaurant in Tamarindo”
Review of Enjoy Tamarindo - CLOSED

Enjoy Tamarindo
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hands down.

Lately we've been eating at Enjoy 2-3 times a week. It's my go-to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking because the asado and the entraña is SO AMAZING. Even better, the food is CONSISTENTLY amazing. (I'm not sure what "asado" translates to in English, but I believe "entraña" is Spanish for "flank steak"). Enjoy also has great burgers and fries (get the fries 'al provencal,' with garlic and parsley) and a cream-cheese based sauce called Sala Enjoy. But the steaks are to die for. Don't bother looking at the menu – just get the steak.

The owner is a sweetheart, as is the chef and the waitress. I love this place and highly recommend it!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I really want to give this place a higher rating but I just can't. The guy working the front of the restaurant and the guy working the grill are so friendly and will go out of their way to tell you about the food. The drinks were very good and the appetizer of provolone cheese was also fine. Unfortunately the two entrees we had were very average. I had the breaded steak with bacon and cheese on it. They have an Argentinian name for it that I've forgotten but it is similar to a chicken fried steak. The steak was too thin for the breading and it wasn't memorable. My wife's tuna was very bland. Maybe we hit them on an off night, but we preferred the other Argentinian place in town over this one.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise Enjoy was. The food is incredible, very large portions and good service. We also ate at Patagonia which is similar food, for the price and taste, I actually preferred Enjoy though. It wasn't as crowded, the meat is BBQ'd right outside with you and was cooked to perfection (I had the skirt steak which was incredible). The vegetable plates were loved by the table and can I just mentioned the breaded fried steak! Never had tasted or heard of that before and it was so delicious. It is definitely shareable though, it's a very large filling piece of meat. The value for the money is well worth a trip into this little place which is across from Sharkie's. This was one of the favorite meals of our trip.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the short ribs, which was a huge portion for the money. My friend was disappointed to find out that the waffle machine was broken and she was looking forward to it as there were pictures of the desserts everywhere. We also got attacked by mosquitos, so definitely bring the bug spray. I was also slightly scared of the bathrooms in the back, but they are perfectly safe. All and all, good find!

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both had the burgers (if you don't ask they come well done) ...they were amazing with grilled onions and seasonings inside the patty. Fries were good too. Also had a basic house salad which was really yummy too. Would go back again.