“Ribeye heaven!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Ribeye heaven!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just had a delicious dinner at Enjoy, a traditional Argentine grill. Per our server's recommendation, we had the ribeye. It was a generous serving, absolutely delicious, seasoned to perfection. The chef advised us to have our meat cooked medium with a touch of red, perfect advice. Our meal came with French fries which were made from fresh, not frozen potatoes - you can taste the difference - delicious. A generous garden salad was also included. While we were enjoying watching our meal being prepared, we were served an appetizer of fresh bread and a unique hummus dip which was very tasty. I accompanied my meal with the house Chilean Cabernet which was reasonably priced and a nice complement to my meal. I enjoyed the ambience of this restaurant, not crowded, with overhead fans and the evening breeze, and very friendly, personal service. We'll definitely go back to Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014

Tamarindo, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy is HANDS DOWN my favorite restaurant in Tamarindo”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hands down.

Lately we've been eating at Enjoy 2-3 times a week. It's my go-to restaurant when I don't feel like cooking because the asado and the entraña is SO AMAZING. Even better, the food is CONSISTENTLY amazing. (I'm not sure what "asado" translates to in English, but I believe "entraña" is Spanish for "flank steak"). Enjoy also has great burgers and fries (get the fries 'al provencal,' with garlic and parsley) and a cream-cheese based sauce called Sala Enjoy. But the steaks are to die for. Don't bother looking at the menu – just get the steak.

The owner is a sweetheart, as is the chef and the waitress. I love this place and highly recommend it!

• Visited June 2014
Dallas
“I want to like this place more”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I really want to give this place a higher rating but I just can't. The guy working the front of the restaurant and the guy working the grill are so friendly and will go out of their way to tell you about the food. The drinks were very good and the appetizer of provolone cheese was also fine. Unfortunately the two entrees we had were very average. I had the breaded steak with bacon and cheese on it. They have an Argentinian name for it that I've forgotten but it is similar to a chicken fried steak. The steak was too thin for the breading and it wasn't memorable. My wife's tuna was very bland. Maybe we hit them on an off night, but we preferred the other Argentinian place in town over this one.

Mission Viejo, California
“Must go for the Breaded / Fried Steak”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise Enjoy was. The food is incredible, very large portions and good service. We also ate at Patagonia which is similar food, for the price and taste, I actually preferred Enjoy though. It wasn't as crowded, the meat is BBQ'd right outside with you and was cooked to perfection (I had the skirt steak which was incredible). The vegetable plates were loved by the table and can I just mentioned the breaded fried steak! Never had tasted or heard of that before and it was so delicious. It is definitely shareable though, it's a very large filling piece of meat. The value for the money is well worth a trip into this little place which is across from Sharkie's. This was one of the favorite meals of our trip.

• Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Waffles MIA”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the short ribs, which was a huge portion for the money. My friend was disappointed to find out that the waffle machine was broken and she was looking forward to it as there were pictures of the desserts everywhere. We also got attacked by mosquitos, so definitely bring the bug spray. I was also slightly scared of the bathrooms in the back, but they are perfectly safe. All and all, good find!