“Absolutely wonderful!!”

Tamarindo Dreamers Adventures
Ranked #19 of 110 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: Our family, native of Guanacaste offers you amazing authentic and Traditional Tours and Excursions: Horseback-ride and snorkel at Playa Conchal Trip.Palo Verde National Park,Wildlife Sight Seeing. Leather Back Turtle Nesting Watch Tour in Playa Grande Marine National Park. Folklor City Tour in Santa Cruz. Guaitil Pottery by local aborigines in Chorotega Reserve. Bilingual Local GuidesBest Value!
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I can't stop smiling. My husband and I went horseback riding with Ivan this morning and had the most amazing experience! We were picked up at our hotel and taken back to the family home to see how corn tortillas are traditionally made and then enjoyed the fresh tortillas with freshly made cheese and coffee. The horses who were well cared for and an absolute pleasure to ride. Ivan is an excellent guide. He took care to stop along the way to show us trees and plants and explain Costa Rican life. We even saw howler monkeys along the way. It was such a pleasure to meet Ivan and his family. They were all extremely gracious, kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend this family owned company and would definitely go back. Thank you Ivan. You have given us amazing memories!!!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"hot springs"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We booked our horseback ride through our condo management and had no idea what type of adventure to expect e but we were more than pleased. Ivan provided a wonderful experience, not just horseback riding, but sharing Costa Rican culture and tidbits. His family is wonderful as well, and they provided extra special treats along the way such as the most incredible homemade tortillas. Ivan also made sure we had great photos of us riding to remember the day by. If you travel to Tamarindo, you should book all of your tours through Tamarindo Dreamers. You won't be sorry if you do. We will for sure be using them next time.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We met Ivan at a lovely dinner by the beach in Tamarindo, and he won us over immediately and convinced us to meet him the next day for a horsie adventure. We were expecting it to be awesome, but it FAR SURPASSED our expectations! I don't want to divulge his secrets, but he had plans for us that were extra special and personal that made our Costa Rican experience exceptionally authentic.

***PLUS HE LET US GO FAST ON OUR HORSES AND CHARGE IT DOWN THE BEACH!***
AND we didn't have to wear helmets!

AND he took us snorkeling at the end!

AND provided several cold Bavarias throughout.

It was magical! My family and I can't wait to go back and reconnect with him. He really knows what he is doing!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

In Feb. 2014 my family and I returned to the beauties of Costa Rica and Tamarindo in particular. There is no question Ivan and his family at Tamarindo Dreamers Adventures again stepped up and made this trip an excellent experience. We rode horses on the beach at evening, 4 wheelers through the beautiful back country, and then a great river tour. I never thought I would see salt water crocs up close, but wow, did we ever. 17 species of birds and monkeys galore! Alex, a.k.a. Rabbit assisted Ivan was a superb and very knowledgeable guide on our river trek. They provided water, beer, and more. Also, they were safety conscious and very careful to insure a great time without having to visit a hospital!

If you have EVER thought about a Costa Rican vacation, contact Tamarindo Dreamers Adventures and have no fear, you will have the experience of a life time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I just spent a wonderful couple of weeks in Tamarindo. After meeting Ivan Sequeira, my friend and I booked a day trip to Palo Verde. Guide, Alex Rabbit, and driver, Juan Carlos, arrived on time in a nice, safe, clean van. Alex was very knowledgeable and had the answers to all of our questions! Juan Carlos was an excellent driver. The ride out to the river cruise included a couple stops along the way to point out the wildlife. The river cruise was beyond expectations. Lunch was fabulous and, after all that, we made a few more stops to see original pottery being created and the city of Santa Cruz. It was a very memorable day!