“Tamarindo Ville - Above and Beyond Our Expectations”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tamarindo
TamarindoVille by Tamarindo Inn
San Diego, California
“Tamarindo Ville - Above and Beyond Our Expectations”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Tamarindo Ville and I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the service was impeccable. The pool area was very accommodating and the food was excellent. It is centrally located to everything- the beach, local shops, and restaurants. I would highly recommend the Tamarindo Ville to anyone planning on visiting the area and I will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple

Business
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My wife and I recently had a blast at this inn. The hotel staff and guests were all friendly and nice to talk to! This is not the same old hotel experience. If your looking for a fun and adventurous place, than you'll love this area and this INN. Close to everything!! I would highly recommend to anyone!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The employes are very kind, the swimming pool and everything is very clean and they serve a very delicious breakfask, they have a shower to use after you do the check out and I found it very nice because you are able to go to the beach on your last day and shower to return home, I definitely will come back :-)

• Stayed May 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I got sick of the same old same old of Jaco and decided to branch out to Tamarindo for my most recent surf trip... All i can say is SCORE!!!!! Tamarindo Ville had the perfect location for me to surf, eat, shop, relax, and enjoy Costa Rica! Can't wait till next time! Which might be sooner than later with the deal i got at Tamarindo villa! Pura Vida Royce and Deb, good times :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 8 April 2013

clean and the folks were very nice. closer to beach than i thought. good safe parking and it is close to nice market. it is only 1/4 mile to beach. the rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful with our other travel plans. they helped us with our preplanned tours.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank negrakid
Ocean Beach, California, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2013

If you are traveling in northern Costa Rica, you have to make your way over to Tamarindo Ville! It has a perfect location; it is near beaches, shops, and restaurants. I remember the owners were super nice and handled all my requests promptly. They gave me awesome suggestions as to where to go next and activities. I definitely plan on coming back! Thank you Royce and Deb, pura vida!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 April 2013

nice place for the bucks,, well worth it, and very pleasant staff, Very clean. Stayed at many places in CR and this has a very PURA VIDA style and you feel welcome there. Real local style. Good value. Will return there and will tell friends about this cool place

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamarindo
Hotel Cana Brava Inn
Hacienda Guachipelin
Hacienda Guachipelin
#3 of 7 in Rincon de La Vieja
Buena Vista Lodge&Adventure Center
Buena Vista Lodge&Adventure Cent...
#4 of 7 in Rincon de La Vieja

Been to TamarindoVille by Tamarindo Inn? Share your experiences!