“Snuba”

2-Dive SNUBA Catalina Islands at 7:30 am
Ranked #1 of 127 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: #1 RANKED SCUBA, SNUBA & SNORKEL TOUR COMPANY!!! We offer daily scuba tours for certified divers. Don't have a scuba license? Don't worry! We also offer the one-day introductory Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) tour. The DSD tour requires all participants to complete a 45-minute pool lesson before the start of the tour. Minimum age is 10 years old. Not ready to take the plunge into scuba diving? Then SNUBA is your ticket into the underwater world! This tour does not require a pool lesson nor is any previous diving or snorkeling experience necessary. Virtually anyone can go beyond snorkeling with SNUBA! Minimum age is 4 years old. If blowing some bubbles is not your goal, we also have daily snorkel tours. If you are a person who enjoys the beauty of the Pacific Ocean but prefers to stay dry, join us as a passenger on our boat and enjoy the thrill of our Wildlife Watching Tour. Whales, turtles, dolphins, giant manta rays & more... this tour has it all.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had a family reunion/40th birthday celebration in Costa Rica with a total of 13 people just last week. I booked a trip with Mike of Scuba and Snuba of Costa Rica months back and I’m so glad I did. He was incredibly patient with our large group- gave all of us plenty of information leading up to and during our dive. We were able to see some amazing sea life during our snorkel and Snuba dive and Mike and Franco were extremely patient with all of us. They made sure we were all comfortable in the water and pointed out schools of fish, eels, an octopus and 2 small reef sharks. After we were done, there was fresh fruit and plenty of snacks and drinks for all of us provided by Mike.
I can’t say enough great things about this company. If you’re planning a trip to Costa Rica, plan on working a Snuba dive with Mike into your visit- you won’t regret it!

All reviews
"his team"
in 12 reviews
"beautiful fish"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Rarely do I write reviews or give recommendations. This time I will. Because I can honestly say that yesterday Michael gave me and my husband and our two children an experience extraordinaire. We went Snubadiving with him and got to see sharks, eels, trumpetfish, puff-fish, octopuses, dolphins and lots of other beautiful fish. Everyone enjoyed themselves and Michael... well, his love for sea life is genuine and he makes an effort to make the most for every participant. And that, combined with the vast knowledge of marine life he possesses, makes him a true gemstone! What he delivered yesterday is the reason both of my children now want to get a diver’s licence. Yesterday was a day of extra everything. With cream and cherries on top.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! Just wow! What a great/rewarding adventure and what a great host Michael is.
My girlfriend and I just recently went Snuba diving with Michael and the experience blew us both away. We don’t ever write reviews, so hopefully doing so paints a picture.

Michael is a super laid back, honest, friendly kind of guy. Ask him his life story, it’s very impressive! Initially, my girlfriend had some doubts about diving (she’s literally scared of everything), but Michael made her (and I) both feel safe and comfortable during the entire dive. Michael is throughly knowledgeable in both diving and the location that he took us to including the fish and all other species in the water. He’d point out things we personally probably wouldn’t have even noticed. He always kept us on our toes and at the end, left us wanting to dive more and more. If you’re skeptical at all about diving, then be sure to let Michael take you diving. I guarantee he will change your mind.

Wonderful experience over all and highly recommend diving with Snuba Costa Rica!

Hope to see you again, Michael.

Landon & Ryan

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews, like ever. But after today’s experience, I just had to. Did my first ever SNUBA Dive today. I have nothing but kind words for Michael and his company. We communicated through e-mail (he is so on it, impressed by his quick responses!). He picked me up on time, had a great time chatting away, he recommended things to check out etc, all whilst being very professional and prioritizing safety before, during, and after the dive. I felt very very safe, and not rushed. The boat ride was beautiful, the dive itself was just fantastic. Gorgeous fish..
Soooo, if you’re hesitating, stop that ;) Go see Michael, he’s the absolute best and the sweetest!! I am a returning guest for sure! :)

1  Thank projeqt020