My husband and I just returned from a stay at LADE. It actually was a great time of year to go as it was the end of rainy season and beginning of their dry season and the weather could not have been more perfect. What sets this place apart is the service and value. The food is good, not gourmet over the top, but simple, fresh and delicious. The coffee is divine! The staff makes you feel very welcome and is available to meet every request. We especially enjoyed the Saturday night dinner and local entertainment. We also did not mind eating with the other couples as it was fun to get tips from their trip as well. The spa is amazing! Take advantage of the half off treatments and indulge! We also did the zipline with Playa Aventura and it wias a fun excursion. We also did morning yoga and it was very good.
The only constructive criticism have to do with the rooms, they are more four star:
The window treatments/curtains are very thin and as soon as the light comes up you are up. Now this was not that big of a deal for us as we are early birds, but if you did want to sleep in, it would be near impossible.
Also, the pillows are pretty lumpy and could be replaced.
Overall, wonderful place and I would recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo