I visited the Spa at Eros this past week for a "Spa Day" with 2 other female members of my family. We were picked up from our condo at 9AM by a van and taken up the hillside to the Hotel and spa. We were greeted warmly at the door of the hotel by staff and the taken down the steps to the spa. The natural setting, beauty of the space, and sound of water bubbling over rocks relaxed us immediately. The spa staff could not have been more pleasant and obliging. After relaxing in the main open area on lounge chairs sipping water or wine, we were each taken into separate treatment rooms, which were also open to the rainforest. I had the 90 minute massage which was outstanding! I was given a robe and brought back to the lounge chairs to sip water while they set up for my papaya body wrap. The wrap was a little cold going on, but then I was wrapped up and warm, lying there to rest with aromatic compresses on my eyelids. I was led to a shower afterwards to rinse off and then back to the room for the oatmeal and honey facial. I loved the natural citrus, oatmeal, and honey aromas of all the treatments - nothing was overpowering. The facial was relaxing - the spa attendant massaged my head, hands, and feet while I had an oatmeal mask on. Unbelievably relaxing! After all the treatments we were brought back to the lounge chairs to relax with wine, water, or iced tea while they prepared lunch for us. Lunch was delicious and organic - mix of fish, chicken, vegetables, fresh cheese, and grains. I went into the Jacuzzi tub after that, while looking out at the rainforest. We were all so relaxed and happy by the time we left, we began planning when we could return. Truly the best spa experience I've ever had - highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo