A wonderful peaceful beautiful setting and the staff and the service was first class.
Everyone was so helpful from planning daily excursions to pampering your special spa requests.The food was beautifully presented and very delicious! If you had any special dietary requests, they were happily respected.
The staff were always smiling and there was never anything they could not do in order to make your stay special. I personally celebrated my birthday there and the staff made me a special cake at lunch which was so very appreciated
The rooms were tastefully decorated and the bathrooms were great with all the necessary amenities.
The boutique resort was run very efficiently under the watchful eye of Calvin Haskell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo