I'm new to the surfing world and Witch's rock was a great choice for me an my buddy.
Their staff is awesome, the instructors are super patient and very helpful. The overall vibe of the place is just great. The prices are very reasonable compared with other places in tamarindo.
When you walk into the front desk as for PRU-PRU, that guy is amazing. He brought so much energy to our group that it was almost hard to say goodbye after a fantastic week.
Highly recommended, also, try to do the one day field trip to the La vieja Volcano.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel